Saddened.
Last week, I went to the dentist. It was PAINFUL. And I had an extra tooth. Poking out from the side inwards towards the tongue. Cool isn’t it.
School has reopened. I feel an urgent lack of sleep. So long since I last stepped into a lecture theatre.
Cannot really remember what I did the past week or so. But something happened today. I wouldn’t say it disturbed me. But I wasn’t very happy about it.
We were in a lecture hall. And my friends were discussing something. And one of them said to another friend of mine. “When we go out, Terrence will take your bike.” And my friend. Or the one I actually thought was my close friend gave her a look. I don’t know how to describe it. But it was a look of “What the hell.”
Naturally, I didn’t say anything. But if my two friends are reading this, don’t worry. I will not sit in your new car. I will not ride on your bike again.
Don't worry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home