Friday, October 13, 2006

Today, I went to work. Was about three minutes late. To my surprise, my boss was there. First time she was earlier than me. It’s a Friday. The day didn’t seem to end and my room was very hot. Anyway, I really think that the colour printer at work hates me. I wanted to print something, printer does NOT work. When one of my supervisors came in and asked for it, to prove my point, I demonstrated. WTF! The damn thing started working. The printer is just biased la.

Today, I drank ginger beer. After so long. The last time I drank that was when I was still in primary school. The taste lingered in my mouth long after I finished the drink. AMAZING. Highly recommended.

My mother went overseas today. Wont be home for the next 5 days or so. Even before she left, I started missing her. Came home. Didn’t see her around. Realized how dependent on her I have become. I miss her. And I need to tell her I love her.

Anyway, I realized how paranoia has eaten me alive. On the bus home today. I had to stand. And a few times, when I stumbled, I refused. REFUSED to hold onto the poles. For the fear that some AUNTIE has smeared her GOLDEN nose shit on any of the poles. Would I rather fall or get my hands dirty? Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home