Sunday, October 15, 2006

SMU

The haze is back. The winds are not favourable and the Indonesians are still burning their forests. PSI is like 109 now. And my dad sealed the house.

Anyway, SMU holding the BP IV’s. Went to adjudicate. The standards. Wow. Those people are good man.

Anyway, I was being a gentleman today when I held open the door for a lady. If someone holds the door open for you, the least you can do is to move slightly faster. Better still if you say thanks. But NO. What did she do? She continued moving at her own slow pace. But the best thing is, she STOPPED at the door. To meet her friend. While I was holding the door. And she didn’t even have the damn decency to say “Thanks” or “Sorry”. If she wasn’t shaped like a damned cow, I wouldn’t have minded that much. But what the hell.

Anyway, these few days, my good friends in class, Mical and Zibin, have been obsessed with my posts on NOSE SHIT. There are the seemingly endless MSN conversations where we talk about nose shit. And with Mical’s suggestion, I DID ask someone to press the bus bell today.

And this last part is for Halim, Fara, Alex, Sharon, Sha, Nizar, Zul, and Edwin. As I have said in dinner today, Halim, Alex, Sharon, Fara, Zul and Nizar, thanks for taking time off your busy schedule. Hope we all learned something today. And Sha, for her support of the other members. Such support is important to Fara and Zul. And to Edwin, for bringing the RP guys to SMU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home