Thursday, October 12, 2006

I hate nose pickers

Nose Pickers.

I hate nose pickers. Especially those who do it in a public place, oblivious to everyone else.

Today, was another episode of ATTACK OF THE AUNTIE NOSEPICKERS. I was facing the back of the bus. Reading John Grisham. When a heavyset lady plonked herself down in front of me. And started picking her nose. Left nostril first. With her forefinger. Then her middle finger. And her last finger. As if that was not enough, those three fingers then invaded her right nostril. I was trying mightly hard to concentrate on my book, while silently asking myself why am I so SUAY.

After 10 minutes of relentless prodding, she emerged victorious, with a piece of you-know-what. I was keeping my eyes on it as she rubbed it in between her fingers. I swore. I kept my eyes transfixed on her fingers. And she FLICKED IT. What the hell. She flicked her nose shit in a bus cramped full of people and she just FLICKED IT. And I thought it was the end. BUT, NO!! She did it again. But this time, she rolled it and dropped it on the floor of the bus. And she stood up to alight. And she touched. All the poles. From the front of the bus, to the back door. She held onto everything. The damned bus is CONTAMINATED. When I alighted, I made bloody sure I touch nothing.

THESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIFYINGLY INCONSIDERATE CAN.

Anyway, I met Felicia yesterday when I was back on campus. She got me a shirt from Sabah. Okay. I shamelessly asked for it. And when I asked for it, I had the full intention of paying for it. But she insisted on me not paying her. So I told her that that was my birthday present and I would not accept anything else. She’s such a nice girl.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger CANIS said...

haha...u admit tt u're shamelessly "forcing" her to buy haha...^^ just jokin..anyway..sori as i was busy..^^

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger ahappierjoy- literally said...

WAHAHAHAHA.. damn funny. Blog more often kays. I'm bored in office..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home