Thursday, February 08, 2007

I was at someone's blog a few minutes ago. And I chanced upon the tag board.

And then I realized that someone that I thought was a good friend of mine, who does not understand the things that I do. That person might or might not know what is data mining. But no matter. What that person was doing, was telling what we are doing. In our club. And that person even went on to say that I am terrible. On the same day that we met for dinner.

Okay. So I am unloved. Now I know.

If you are one of these people, do me a favor. Tell me straight in my face that you don’t like me.

Funny thing is, I am not angry. Am I indifferent? I don’t know. But I know I am sad.

Are there enough hints to let me see that no one actually likes me? Maybe I was blind to it all. Blind to all the times when things happen.

Or maybe I just have a fucking low EQ.

Why bother to tell people you miss them, or ensure that people get home safely before they are attached when all you get, is rebuffed. And a tag on someone else’s blog, saying that you are a terrible person to be with.

What is the point of it all?

Am I gay? Do I have a put up with a certain squirrel? Did I do what I did because I was gay? Or because I wanted the best for my team?

My sacrifices you cannot see. But yet you slam me. And you have no idea how hurt and disappointed I am.

A place where I thought I had a second home. I feel betrayed. I feel like an outcast.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger geniesays said...

hey! ur're not unloved! you are loved by me! Eugenie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home