Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Back!

OKAY.

We lost. Inter-Poly. Quite irritated. Didn't think it was exactly fair.

But hey, that's life.

What I am immensely proud of, is the people who made this experience.

Sharon, Halim, Nizar. Alex and Cheryl. Fara and Sha. Edwin and Zul. Thanks a lot you guys.

Within the few months of intensive training, we've built a strong team, with great teamwork and willingness to work for each other.

It is a great feeing to know that while we did not win, we did everything right, such as playing within the rules.

And i am proud to call you guys, my team, my friends. Knowing that CADC will not be here without all of you.

I love you guys.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger z3oNx said...

I love you too *muacks* ahaha

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger fara said...

so do i! -farts-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home