Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hi

Wanted my first post to have the same birthday as me. But as things go, I was cajoled by a bored friend at work to start prematurely.

Last night was horrible. Lost my 8th match. In a row. To a wide array of opponents. Not that they were particularly good. Or particularly bad. But I was horrible. Demoralised. Pissed. Seriously not happy.

Went home late. Obscenely tired. Went online nevertheless. Seen things I should never have seen. Someone I actually loved, in the arms of another. Double whammy. Demoralised to Depressed. Life is not good.

Worse, I met a lady on the bus back to campus. She was facing me and OH GOD, she was diligently picking her nose. Disgusted. Later, when the bus wasn’t that crowded, she moved to another seat to continue her “work”. I wonder where she smears whatever she picks out of her nose. URGH.

Met a secondary school classmate on Monday. All the stories about what we used to do in class, during our all-so-frequent toilet breaks and the occasionally obscene stories brought back a wave of nostalgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home