Thursday, April 05, 2007

5th April 2007

Today in the new paper, there was a story about a girl, named Michelle, who filed a police report because people defamed her and flamed her on various forums.

Now, she keeps her pictures to herself. Password protected.

I think I should too.

My life has become public scrutiny.

Sometimes, when I tell people certain things, with FULL EXPECTATIONS of them keeping it to themselves.

And then, they tell it to someone else.

Or, the person reads it on my blog, and asks my friends about it.

If you have a question about me, ask me. Why ask my friend?

Or is it that my blog has relegated to revolve around what I do with my girlfriend.

If that is so, then there is a need to shift.

Therefore, I am shifting.

Bye public scrutiny.

Bye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home